It’s Tech Week at Intellect SEEC
“It’s hard to make predictions, especially about the future.” – Neils Bohr
“Hard” would have been the easiest thing when we shifted our technology to start Intellect FABRIC in 2015. You would have called us ‘insane’ if we said at that time that we’d have 10 clients on Intellect FABRIC today. We not only achieved that in early 2019, but we also shifted Intellect FABRIC from a ‘technology’ to a fully-fledged business!
We also agree with Alan Kay who said in a speech that, “the best way to predict the future is to invent it.” which is a great segue to our Tech Week 2019 theme:
Insight to Foresight
Tech Week 2019 will be the biggest ever, and we are expecting well over 400 participants! We will also have some great speakers including a world-renowned futurist as well as clients who have built some great platforms. We are shifting from a pure product presentation to giving you the mindset and skill set to execute on your own journey for the next 12 months and beyond.
The agenda includes:
- Futurist, John Sanei will kick off Tech Week and get you into the mindset to live and work in the future.
- James Wright will talk about how Beazley used an architecture paradigm called ‘volatility’ to build the Insights Platform.
- Our own Intellect team will:
- Present the nuances of inferences across graph datasets,
- Discuss some killer extraction algorithms across some of the messiest datasets,
- Showcase the outcomes of the Datathon,
- Talk about how we have progressed on our Social Entrepreneur journey with Youth4Jobs.
As you can see, despite the evolution of Tech Week, some things don’t change, i.e.:
- We remain focused on the Customer’s Customer,
- We are obsessed with solving problems using data as the fuel, machine learning as the engine, and Cloud as the chassis,
- We never stop innovating!
We can’t wait to see you at what will truly be an AMAZING Tech Week 2019.