Neurosoft, a specialist software in Supply Chain Finance platforms with deep domain expertise and focus towards corporate banking.
Neurosoft was founded in 1994 as a local, in-house, software development company and has set the provision of qualitative solutions and services to its clients, both in Greece and abroad, as a primary goal.
Since the strategic merger with Kestrel Information Systems, Neurosoft has evolved into a fully integrated ICT company with Software Development, System Integration and Information Technology Security capabilities. The staff headcount exceeds 180 highly skilled employees with in-depth experience in their field. The company is located in Athens and has subsidiaries/Rep Offices in Cyprus, UK and Dubai.
Neurosoft business activities include:
- Proxima+, a E2E Sales and Supply Finance platform to manage firms’ Receivable Finance business that leverages predictive analytics, embedded workflow engine, blockchain technology delivered through an omnichannel UX. Proxima+ provides user stories that span the full complexity of implementations as microservices and UI components.
- Design, development and integration of innovative products and solutions for Sports Betting companies, with fully customized Business Intelligence & Risk Management solutions.
- Design, implementation operation and support of large scale infrastructure solutions for Operators of Critical Networks and Critical National Infrastructures Stakeholders.
- Provision of Cyber security services (Security Assessments, Consulting and Managed Security Services).
- The company is committed to client impact, continuous investments in R&D, innovation, adoption of advanced methodologies and well-known international standards (ISO and OWASP, etc.) and it is internationally oriented. It demonstrates a track record of successful local & international group (multi-country) installations & continuous technical support, always on time – on budget – on spec.