Our products are built to enable banks to run lean, experiment, and operate with speed and agility while focusing technology resources on innovation.
Skills and Knowledge
Omni-Channel, Multi-Region, Multi-Entity
Developer Friendly SDKs
Designed for technical usability, but business savvy. Our SDKs enable developers to innovate, rapidly build and extend any capability using popular Open Source technologies.
- Robust and full-featured SDKs for configuring and extending the capabilities of the baseline product
- Leverages popular technologies such as Java and Node.js with a predefined API design process
- Agile implementation of back-end processor connectivity by using standardised adaptor patterns
From authentication, encryption, to approval, our built-in security mechanisms ensure total visibility and traceability across all transactions.
- Leverages commercial API gateways with support for access tokens, HMAC request signing, JSON Web tokens, OpenID Connect, LDAP, Social OAuth, and legacy authentication providers
- End-to-end TLS encryption with short-lived web tokens and approvals via digital signatures
- Provides comprehensive transaction logs with detailed audit trails and correlation dashboards for full visibility and traceability
- Real-time monitoring and auto-scaling out of the box
Built in the Cloud, for the Cloud
Designed for the cloud-first enterprise, our products allow for fast and flexible deployments across any cloud or application environment.
- Leverages the scalability and elasticity of cloud computing
- Built for rapid and easy deployment across a wide range of PaaS environments such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, IBM Cloud and OpenShift
- Infrastructure agnostic allowing for, on various cloud such as AWS, GCP, Azure and VMware ESX6, or on-premise and hybrid environment
- Built from the ground up with 12-Factor App principles
Integration adapters allow you to plug-in any backend product processor and core banking system, bringing siloed applications together in a way that enriches them with extensive channel capabilities.
- Built-in cartridges for popular core banking systems such as Infosys, Finacle, Oracle, Flexcube, TCS Bancs, Misys Equation, and more
- Captures data from third party downstream systems and populates related projection stores to participate in Graph API queries
- Real-time, asynchronous, event-based data ingestion using a change data capture (CDC) tool at the database level or directly stream information from your data lake into the channel
with Graph APIs & Queries
Deploy custom dashboards and new widgets with instant access to cross silo data structures.
- Deploy dashboards and widgets with interactive data queries through our IntelliSense-enabled GraphQL studio built around our corporate banking domain model
- Return data within the context of cross-vertical relationships in the requested format and lower the complexity of web and mobile front-end components
- All NFRs – from sorting, grouping, in-line calculations and entitlements enforcement – are completely hands-off, ensuring reliable performance while removing complexity from IT
Digital Banking-as-a-Platform is the Swiss Army Knife of service orchestration. Built on a state-of-the-art microservices architecture, it integrates seamlessly with your existing microservices and is easily extensible with our SDK.
- Dynamically wire in entitlements, limits, multiple approvers, Multi-factor authentication and third party approval processes such as AML by configuration
- Delivers each microservice as a containerised deployment artifact with Docker and Droplets support
- Modular and pluggable architecture that enables easy customisation to national and international requirements and regulation
- Components are dynamically discoverable and loosely-coupled
- Disposable concurrency and stateless processes. By building shared-nothing processes, we take full advantage of horizontal scaling and running multiple concurrent instances of our application
- Fully integrable with robust capabilities and features such as circuit breakers, service discovery, load-balancing and integrated health checks
Componentised UI Assembly
Build customisable UIs with flexible building blocks and a rich library of design assets to draw from.
- Angular and Typescript based UI development
- Easy to assemble UI building blocks with SDKs
- Responsive and adaptive UI patterns with accessible markup
- Integration with translation memories for localisation
Develop rich mobile banking applications optimised for UX and not just devices.
- Build hybrid native-like mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Combines both AngularJS and Native UI elements
- Integrates with Native third-party mobile SDKs for flexible customisation
- Extendable and localisable
True Digital Technologies that
drive Digital Outcomes
As banks and insurance companies embrace digital for competitive advantage, they’re all focussed on the same goal – to provide their customers the same experience at every touch point. It takes Intellect to make this an extraordinary digital experience. OUTSIDE and INSIDE.
Intellect’s Canvas Technology is the Experience Driver, an ‘ahead-of-trends’ offering that enables a flexible and high performance environment for accelerated configuration of services while retaining complete control over user-experience and change management. Existing investments are thereby future-proofed.
This 5th generation banking technology from Intellect is an Operational Excellence Enabler, built to address the needs of a dynamic business environment facilitating seamless interactions among the various stakeholders. Hub Technology drives agile application-building with zero coding. It comes with complete support for building applications, with several robust pre-built solutions.